We don’t want our ID to get hacked and post something that embarrasses you!! Here I provide few tips which secure you account.
- Make sure that you change you FACEBOOK PASSWORD frequently.
- Do not log in to any stranger’s device to Facebook, there is a possibility of key loggers destroy here.
- If you have mobile number verification system don’t even give your mobile to any person,make sure that the person can’t even guess the recovery number.
- Enabling secure browsing in Facebook prevents upto 90% of hack attacks.
- Don’t log in to any pages that ask you to provide your ID and Password. It may lead to phishing attack.
- Many hackers start their attack from the EMail ID of your account, make sure that your EMail is hidden in your Facebook ID.
- Do not allow any unknown apps in you account.
- Never open any links which say that they will provide free recharge or some crap, its a kinda trap were they steal our passwords.
Follow these few simple tips and make your account secure !! 🙂